Sunday, February 01, 2009

100Boxes.com - Free Online Football Squares Pool Management

I would like to announce the release of a new project I have been working on. 100Boxes.com FREE online Football Squares Pool . I basically took the classic superbowl squares game, that is usually played with paper and spreadsheets and I put it online. I tried to make it as simple as possible for someone to manage their pool, and for people to buy their squares. I started the project pretty late in the season, and unfortunately didn't release it in time for a good test group this year.

I will continue to work on it over the next few months and hopefully it will be 100% ready for the start of the next football season. I hope to add some cool new features that aren't available anywhere else, and should take the typical game, and bring it to the next level.

The game was written in python using the Django framework, and MySQL for a database.

Check it out if you have time, and let me know what you think.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home